PC vs MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jollyton

Beta member
Hi guys,

So at home I use PC and at work I am using iMAC...and I must say that I dont like using mac. So just wanted to know which one do you guys prefer to use?:thumbsup:

Jollyton

It all depends on your views. We can only suggest. It's up to you. What is your budget? What qualities are you looking for, screen size, HDD, RAM, GFX, etc.

We've had hundreds of threads on this topic in the past; it tends to go well for a relatively long time (compared to some other fora) until you end up with one person who particularly dislikes/disagrees with another person's reason for preferring either an Apple PC, Windows or Linux PC.

To save a lot of talk, here's a summary:
Different people like different things (at different amounts), and use things differently from each other for different reasons. Some people care more about things like, say, aesthetics, and might go for an Apple PC because they like the minimalist aesthetic (personally I'm not a fan).

First off MAC=/=Mac

If you're talking about Windows VS OS X then it's all preference. Some people like Windows, others prefer OS X, and some prefer Linux. On this forum you'll find that more prefer Windows over OS X.

I primary use two PC's, one is a desktop computer I built myself running Windows and various distros of Linux, my other PC is my MacBook Pro that runs OS X 10.7 and Windows 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom