Is this a nice laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with Dell laptops? While I will not argue that their low end - mid end desktops are extremely poor... I have had no problems with Dell laptops. They actually seem to have a very good build quality to them, doesn't dell have a third party manufacture them though? That may be why...

What's wrong with Dell laptops? While I will not argue that their low end - mid end desktops are extremely poor... I have had no problems with Dell laptops. They actually seem to have a very good build quality to them, doesn't dell have a third party manufacture them though? That may be why...

actually that is exactly y... but i find that their dell latitude does good in games, better than business....

im liking my new lenovo thinkpad r61.. its a multi-tasking machine, and very durable. its not that heavy either weighing in at around 4.5 lbs. however it lakes in the graphics department, even though the xps you were looking at has integrated or the 8400m which probably isn't much better either.

im liking my new lenovo thinkpad r61.. its a multi-tasking machine, and very durable. its not that heavy either weighing in at around 4.5 lbs. however it lakes in the graphics department, even though the xps you were looking at has integrated or the 8400m which probably isn't much better either.

I absolutely adore my Lenovo Thinkpad T60. I usually have some regrets when I make big purchases, but I honestly have to say I do not regret buying that laptop at all. It has great build quality, durability, power, and it is a perfect size. The x1400 in my laptop does have the power to run vista and play the occasional game, but I would say it is lacking if someone was interested in being a heavy gamer. I also agree that the 8400m would probably not be much of an improvement either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom