Newb here.

krisrisnerbmx

Beta member
okay i have 150 and need a laptop. It has to be able to work well with photoshop and sony vegas pro. would compaq presario cq57 be any good? right now i have the cq56 but i have to sell it so this is my next choice.. I guess the real question is whats the best laptop i can get for 150. also it has to have an hd screen.. thanks in advance and sorry if this is in the wrong section. btw i would prefer to buy from amazon..

You obviously won't find a new laptop with that budget, and even "used" ones you will find, most likely, will run photoshop horridly. Also, a FULL HD screen on a laptop will easily "add" $150 to any laptop. So good luck and happy hunting.

Seeing as this: Amazon.com: Asus 15.6" X502 Laptop Notebook - Intel Celeron / 4GB DDR3 / 320GB HD / Built-in Webcam & Microphone / No CD/DVD Drive / Windows 8: Computers & Accessories is what you're looking for NEW, your going to hard pressed to find something better for 150 bucks cheaper.

Do like how your Compaq runs photoshop now?

Yeah i knew i wouldnt be able to buy a new one... I like my compaq it runs smooth.. Its not all glitchy like my desktop is. I Could probably get away without hd.

I saw a used macbook on amazon for like 180 from 2007.. would that be any good.. I mean from the specs i understood it was the same as some of the newer laptops.
Truthfully im looking for a bare minimum laptop that will run photoshop and sony vegas pro. i dont need a disc drive and i dont need a webcam. i dont even need a huge hard drive since i have a external one. thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom