New notebook suggestions: 13.3"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MackGerard

Baseband Member
I am looking to buy a new notebook, I would prefer the screen size to be 13.3". I want it to be pretty powerful IM looking under $600 under $500 if possible. I want it to be upgradable to atleast 4gb of ram, have HDMI with a screen resoultion of atleast 720p, have a webcam ( which almost all new laptops these days due). I need a video card with atlease 128mb dedicated memory. I dont really care at all about the type of hard drive or how much memory case Ill just upgrade that later. I want wondows 7 as well. Any ideas, suggestions or input PLEASE share I appreciate it!:grin:

Thanks Yami I was actually looking at that one like a month ago it is def. a good deal for the price. im just really trying to get a 13.3" cause I need to put it in my back pack and the !5.6 is just too big.

You could always get a bigger backpack :p Or even a laptop-centric messenger bag.

I bought this one a few months ago and I really like it:
Walmart.com: Toshiba Red 13.3" Satellite T135D-S1325RD Laptop PC with AMD Turion Neo X2 Dual-Core L625 Processor & Windows 7 Home Premium: Computers

It's tough to find dedicated graphics in your price range but it does have at least an hd3200 (ad says 3100 but it's wrong). Get almost 5 hours of battery life, too. Sorry that the link is Walmart but they seem to have the best price right now. I bought it for $498 a few months ago so you might be able to shop around for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom