Re: Need a new laptop, suggestions please
Sorry for double post..
* Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
* Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-560M Dual Core Processor (2.66 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz
* 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5650 DDR3 switchable graphics [HDMI, VGA] - For Dual Core Processors
* FREE Upgrade to 8GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
* 640GB 7200RPM Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
* No Additional Office Software
* FREE Upgrade to Norton Internet Security(TM) 2011 - 15 Month (activation required) [$29 value]
* 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery (standard) - Up to 5.25 hours of battery life +++
* 15.6" diagonal High Definition LED HP Brightview Widescreen Display (1366x768)
* No TouchScreen (includes HP TrueVision Webcam)
* Blu-ray player & SuperMulti DVD burner
* Intel Wireless-N Card
* Backlit Keyboard with HP SimplePass Fingerprint Reader
* HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope
HP dv6t SE customized. After discounts it'd be around $900.
I was also thinking about the dm4t.. any suggestions?