Need new laptop for graphic design

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
Hey guys,
I have a cousin who needs a new laptop for graphic design. She needs something really fast where she can run a lot of applications at the same time. And a the biggest hard drive available for laptop hd, since she's a photographer.
She uses Photoshop, illustrator...etc.

Her price range is around $2000-2500, she also wants a good warranty with that.

So im guessing a core2duo with atleast 2 gb ram and atleast 160gb hd or more.

She said she has the money, but she just wants the best right now, something that wont slow her work down. Nothing bigger than 15".

Thanks

shes not looking for mac books. thats why im not sure what to get.
im wondering if xps or vaios are any good?
i need suggestions.

well....all the advice i can give you as of right now is DONT get an alienware.....people will probably say duh....but i made the mistake of getting one and it overheats and has crappy battery life. vaios from what ive heard ar pretty good....also look into the small business line of dell laptops there good also.

...forest

Sony Vaio is very good and she will definitely appreciate the high quality screen s that they use. Easily much brighter and more crisp than the average laptop.

ah too bad on the macs. vaio's are nice and the screen is fantastic, although the res is rather low for a 15.4" screen (1200 by 800)

but IMO vaio's are overpriced. how about the new dell 1330?

could you guys give me links to check out.She has given me a pretty decent price range. She wants to have to slow downs and a good graphic card to handle her stuff.

With the money you are talking about I personally would go with SONY - the quality can not be beat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom