Need Help deciding on a laptop - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Laptops and Notebooks
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 11:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description

Send a message via MSN to MindoverMaster
Default Re: Need Help deciding on a laptop

You mean this one? Newegg.com - lenovo IdeaPad Z575 (12992AU) Notebook AMD A-Series A8-3500M(1.5GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory DDR3 1333 750GB HDD 5400rpm DVDĪR/RW AMD Radeon HD 6620G

You should list what the system has and then what you are upgrading to. Not all at once. Makes it sound fishy.

Old 01-29-2012, 11:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Super Techie

Send a message via AIM to xerolen Send a message via MSN to xerolen Send a message via Yahoo to xerolen

No not that one. Mine has a ATI radeon HD 6670 in it but really close. Mine isn't listed on the website anymore for some reason. I had ordered mine with all the extra parts at once and now I'm on it at home. It has already arrived and I have already done the upgrades but ok for future reference. But like I said it is only my mobile rig for gaming on the go. My Home rig is my main gaming platform.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindoverMaster View Post
You mean this one? Newegg.com - lenovo IdeaPad Z575 (12992AU) Notebook AMD A-Series A8-3500M(1.5GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory DDR3 1333 750GB HDD 5400rpm DVDĪR/RW AMD Radeon HD 6620G

You should list what the system has and then what you are upgrading to. Not all at once. Makes it sound fishy.
Where did you find that one? I'm so confused..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerolen View Post
No not that one. Mine has a ATI radeon HD 6670 in it but really close. Mine isn't listed on the website anymore for some reason. I had ordered mine with all the extra parts at once and now I'm on it at home. It has already arrived and I have already done the upgrades but ok for future reference. But like I said it is only my mobile rig for gaming on the go. My Home rig is my main gaming platform.
MoM is right, this does sound fishy. Where did you find one with a 6670?
Old 02-01-2012, 09:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
Super Techie

Send a message via AIM to xerolen Send a message via MSN to xerolen Send a message via Yahoo to xerolen

It was on newegg.com wish I could find it again my friend wants to get one. If I ever find the link I'll be sure to post it. also tj_extreme would you mind if I set my profile picture as the AMD A8 like you have the i7 as yours? I would rather not be a copy cat without someones permission.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:19 AM   #15 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description

Send a message via MSN to MindoverMaster

Go to your Order History, and look it up. I can not find anything to match your description.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
Super Techie

Oh my how embarrassing you were right in the link posted earlier. I miss read my specs. It is a 6620. Woops. sorry everyone for the confusion. Now I feel like an ***......I would like to say sorry to all that have read this thread and replied. I am very sorry all. I unfortunately will miss read specs from time to time. I am very sorry all....
Old 02-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #17 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerolen View Post
It was on newegg.com wish I could find it again my friend wants to get one. If I ever find the link I'll be sure to post it. also tj_extreme would you mind if I set my profile picture as the AMD A8 like you have the i7 as yours? I would rather not be a copy cat without someones permission.
You don't have enough posts to get a custom profile pic.

Changes to avatar and signature privileges