Need Help deciding on a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not that one. Mine has a ATI radeon HD 6670 in it but really close. Mine isn't listed on the website anymore for some reason. I had ordered mine with all the extra parts at once and now I'm on it at home. It has already arrived and I have already done the upgrades but ok for future reference. But like I said it is only my mobile rig for gaming on the go. My Home rig is my main gaming platform.

You mean this one? Newegg.com - lenovo IdeaPad Z575 (12992AU) Notebook AMD A-Series A8-3500M(1.5GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory DDR3 1333 750GB HDD 5400rpm DVD±R/RW AMD Radeon HD 6620G

You should list what the system has and then what you are upgrading to. Not all at once. Makes it sound fishy.

Where did you find that one? I'm so confused..

No not that one. Mine has a ATI radeon HD 6670 in it but really close. Mine isn't listed on the website anymore for some reason. I had ordered mine with all the extra parts at once and now I'm on it at home. It has already arrived and I have already done the upgrades but ok for future reference. But like I said it is only my mobile rig for gaming on the go. My Home rig is my main gaming platform.

MoM is right, this does sound fishy. Where did you find one with a 6670?

It was on newegg.com wish I could find it again my friend wants to get one. If I ever find the link I'll be sure to post it. also tj_extreme would you mind if I set my profile picture as the AMD A8 like you have the i7 as yours? I would rather not be a copy cat without someones permission.

Oh my how embarrassing you were right in the link posted earlier. I miss read my specs. It is a 6620. Woops. sorry everyone for the confusion. Now I feel like an ass......I would like to say sorry to all that have read this thread and replied. I am very sorry all. I unfortunately will miss read specs from time to time. I am very sorry all....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom