Need Help Buying Laptop, Know Nothing

It's pretty easy. Anyone who takes money for doing a factory reset for you is ripping you off. Try these instructions:

I want to reset my acer aspire 5733z back to factory setting - FixYa

This is assuming that your machine still has an intact recovery partition (which it should if you've never messed with it). If it doesn't work, try googling for fixes or just ask here.
I did this. Thanks a bunch it's like new. Erased Microsoft word and I tunes but I knew it would. I should be able to get most of my songs back anyway. Plus no word means can't do homework...darn. Thanks a bunch for saving me money and hope you have a great day!

No problem - yeah, you usually want to back up your important files before doing anything drastic like that. If you're hard up for external storage, you can open a Windows Live account and get 20GB of cloud storage for free.

If you just need a word processor, there's always Wordpad that comes with Windows. As long as you don't need to do anything fancy like add pictures or video or anything, it should work. If you need more and you can't get your hands on Word then there are still open source options like OpenOffice.

Back
Top Bottom