Well i'm a guy from India. And my friend is getting me a laptop from US.
My budget is 1300 dollars, but i wanna keep it to 1250 as 50 for a good cover and mouse :P
Let me tell u my laptop needs:
1. Internet browsing
2. Gaming, but not as a pro gamer. I never got to play real games like cod mw3, crysis, etc. but i want to. i want to play the high end games.
3. Watching HD movies.
4. Doing Sony Vegas
i want a laptop cuz im going to start my college soon so i might move out and need to carry it out with me all the time.
Things i particulary need :
1. inbuild hd webcam.
2. 16.5 + inch screen size.
3. 500-750 GB hard drive
4. 6 + gb ram
Here is what i looked out :
Sony Vaio F series for 1340$:
- Intel® Core™ i7-2760QM quad-core processor (2.40GHz / 3.50GHz with Turbo Boost) (Save $100, reg. price $150.00)
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- 16.4" 2D LED backlit Full HD display (1920x1080)
- Matte Black
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 540M (1GB) dedicated graphics
- CD/DVD player / burner
- 750GB (7200rpm) hard drive
- 6GB (4GBx1 + 2GBx1) DDR3-SDRAM-1333
- Large lithium-ion battery (7500mAh)
Any other ones guys? and is that one good for gaming / normal usage?
and do i need a cooling pad?
please suggest me a good laptop cuz im not that good.
i choose the vaio one cuz its sony :P but maybe its expensive :P