My sony vaio is not working properly...

phantom555

In Runtime
Just yesterday....my ati radeon inbuilt graphic card started behaving badly and erratic symbols lines came over the screen many times went blank. And errors too started coming that your ati video drivers just overcame serious errors and is now behaving properly....And my pc laptop completely went unresponsive. I had to restart it several times ...is this a hardware wearout?
Then i did a factory reset.
But still BSOD bluescreen errors came up thrice. The harddrive is working fine. So what is limiting the proper functioning of my sony vaio....kindly give me advice on how to correct my pc?

The gpu is dead. There is nothing you can do other than replacing the motherboard as the gpu is soldered and cannot be replaced on its own.

Any private technician might correct the functioning as you say GPU has degenerated in its working....i thought it being some program messing with the functioning of the software again n' again coming up and blocking up eating up GPU RAM and thereby giving bluescreen errors....?
Then the suggestion you have put up makes me laugh as india is going that way only as makeshifting the entire motherboard underneath for as making a new functioning laptop....

All countries have laptop motherboards with built-in GPU's that aren't separate (particularly older or cheaper laptops) - not just India.

Back
Top Bottom