My sony vaio is again not responding well...

phantom555

In Runtime
Hello, I had some disturbances unresponsiveness of my display unit screen in my Sony vaio LT 2.40 GHz win 7 basic 64bit. 3GB RAM.
So i had to again close the display screen to get things corrected. I thought that putting LT into standby might had caused the problem or some PNP micro semiconductor device might had gone wrong. So to handle it carefully. But then it started showing blue screen errors and completely went blank. So i had join it to an external monitor and then i tried saving restoring it by pressing F10 again reinstalling windows 7 to get things corrected. Still it was halting in between setup as if the harddrive might had gone corrupt or the RAM or the GPU of the motherboard. But seems everything was ok. But the main problem seems are the connectors wirings ....to the LCD screen from the motherboard of the LT. So i opened the back flip and cleaned and checked the wirings etc. And then i installed windows 8.1 pro operating system. So i got TDR video graphics error for ATI radeon driver issue. That too i corrected it by deleting the atikag driver file which was making it incompatible error prone. Now my LT seems working ok, HD and GPU too. But no display on LCD screen of the LT, i had to write it on external display.
Kindly give me some suggestions to correct it?

Back
Top Bottom