Microphone issues

Mattmatt

In Runtime
So I figured out some issues with my microphone, but there is a constant rushing sound with my microphone. I have tried many many things, lowered the microphone boost, which stopped the screeching sound, but the rushing or water sound is constant and won't go away. My mom keeps telling me I should return it, but I have no desire to do that, but if I can't fix it then she will make me, and I will have to hunt for a brand new computer. I have an ASUS G55-VW-DS71. Help!

not entirely sure how to check, and this is to get a new computer if the problems continue.

Does this have to do with the microphone jack on your PC, or is it the microphone itself? Can you try the microphone on a different PC?

Does this have to do with the microphone jack on your PC, or is it the microphone itself? Can you try the microphone on a different PC?
It's a laptop so I'm pretty sure it's built in.

@OP have you tried all the enhancements under recording devices? Put them on and test, vice versa. See if that may help with the issue. If not then maybe it's the actual mic itself and maybe a defect.
B9EQU.png

Okay, so I used some of the effects, and what it seems like is the quality of the mic itself is good, but with the effects, the quality goes down, and the background noise is minimal.

Back
Top Bottom