Major problem with laptop keyboard, If anyone can fix this you would be my greatest hero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skykali4

Beta member
The CTRL Key (left) seems to be stuck in a way. Not as in Operating System stuck where you can't open stuff but physically. It works and all, but when i press on the very edge of the bottom left corner it has this feeling like it wont go down any further. Now heres the thing
I Had THE EXACT

Same issue with my ALT Key on the upper right corner, after hours and hours of pressing there and finding well ... The "G" {In this term well say it means good} Spot of the button, which fixed it, but now i have it again with the ctrl key

and when you tilt your head to the keyboards level and press the left side of ctrl key gently, youll see the L | R left side goes down and the right side doesn't, but if i do this with any other key its normal, its balanced, pressing anywhere will make the whole key go down.

Sorry to be paranoid but This is driving me crazy, I don't want to send it in for repairs, I've tried slipping paper undernath, there's no food or anything there, I never eat near my laptop - And i tried sucking with vacuum on LOW Power and a slip brush. Nothing came out. Don't know what to do.

Any help would be appreciated.

It just doesn't want to go down, it goes like half way and feels tougher to press down and i don't want to break it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom