Originally Posted by Zorba
I had a similar problem in the past... It is probably a problem of windows registry. Try this..
1. type regedit and press enter.
2. Open the Registry key
3. In the right pane, right-click UpperFilters, and then click Delete.
4. Click Yes to confirm the removal of the UpperFilters registry entry.
5. In the right pane, right-click LowerFilters, and then click Delete.
6. Click Yes to confirm the removal of the LowerFilters registry entry.
7. Exit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.
See you soon
Thank you for your input.
I don't have upper filter or lower filter , I think I've removed before .
I've downloaded a burning software that messed up my CD Drive, so I've installed the CD GONE, sometimes the CD gone helps to put it back sometimes it disappears again, it means when I insert my DVD into cd rom , it didn't read!
if I reformat my disk, will it fix the CD drive ?