Looking for new laptop/laptop charger?

Novice_Boi

Solid State Member
The thing is, I've had this laptop for a little over three years, and after having it for not even two years, my mouse and keyboard both fail at functioning properly. Sometimes they will work, but I can't even nudge the laptop without getting them to stop working again. On top of that I have been rendered completely unable to use it since my charger became frayed a couple months again.

Any suggestions for where I can get a laptop for really cheap? (By cheap, I'm talking between $200-250.) I'll also settle for a new charger or even just get it fixed.

(Only reason why I ask on here is because I come from a house with parents too cheap to buy a new laptop for me via online shopping, on top of me having limited transportation and a complete lack of bus knowledge/schedules.)

Note: I'll also take tips on how to fix the laptop.

Dude go used or off-lease refurb on walmart. They won't give you one with pubes in the keyboard, they are legit. Biggest supplier I have dealt with the most at wally is joy systems, buy with confidence.q

np, post up if you get a sweet deal or need help if anything goes wrong but i dont think it will. They give one year replacement warranty and comes with no bloatware OS and repair partition on hard drive.

Back
Top Bottom