Looking for a new Laptop

ComputerSearch

Beta member
I really want a macbook. Budget is anywhere under $500, so I am looking to get a refurbished macbook. Most of the macs I see for sale that are under $500 are 2010 or older. Is it a good idea to get a mac this old, or would it be too outdated? And when getting a mac, how old is too old?

Also, if anyone has any suggestions on a computer besides a macbook that is in my price range, feel free to suggest something to me!

Thanks.

I really want a macbook. Budget is anywhere under $500, so I am looking to get a refurbished macbook. Most of the macs I see for sale that are under $500 are 2010 or older. Is it a good idea to get a mac this old, or would it be too outdated? And when getting a mac, how old is too old?

Also, if anyone has any suggestions on a computer besides a macbook that is in my price range, feel free to suggest something to me!

Thanks.

This one here is worth looking into and just under your budget.
Newegg.com - Lenovo IdeaPad G510 (59406709) Notebook Intel Core i5 4200M (2.5GHz) 4GB Memory 500GB HDD Intel HD Graphics 4600 15.6" Windows 8.1

Lenovo Essentail G510 59-398474 (Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8) vs Apple MacBook Pro MD101HN/A (Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Mac OS X Lion) - Compare Laptops

May I ask what will you'll be using the laptor for ?

When Buying a new Laptop
Make sure you write down all the things you need and do your research - so you will not be disappointed after the fact. Make a good choices when you are Purchasing a new Laptop!

Back
Top Bottom