Ok, I need a new laptop. I don't want to go any higher than 750 before tax and shipping (newegg in cali). Needs/wants
- full size keyboard (qwery + 1234567890 pad)
- media buttons that are not fn+fkey to change music or volume
- dedicated graphics card (will be replacing a 9800gt desktop)
- 320gb hdd +
- dual core cpu
- 2gb ram +, ddr2 or 3 1066 minimum
- HDMI out
- CPU comparable to athlon 2 x2 240
- good battery life, but if not, then w/e
- at least 4 usb ports
- 4gb of ram would be amasing
- would be cool to have a esata port
- bluray would be nice
- screensize doesn't matter. heres my dilemma. 15.6 is easier to carry, but 17 has better resolution.
And thats about it.
I have been looking at the asus k52/72 and like them alot, and would buy right now if they had media buttons... And I would perfer a solid texture touchpad, not that textured over stuff.
If possible, for a rough generalization of what im looking for:
Newegg.com - Gateway MT6729 NoteBook Intel Pentium dual-core T2330(1.60GHz) 15.4" Wide XGA 2GB Memory DDR2 667 160GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi Intel GMA X3100
With these specs
Newegg.com - ASUS K52 Series K52DR-X1 NoteBook AMD Phenom II Triple-Core N830(2.1GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory 320GB HDD 7200rpm DVD Super Multi ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470