Looking for laptops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke127

The Ghost
Hey guys I might be getting a laptop soon in July or maybe a bit later.

Budget: Don't know but try to keep it below $1100 AUD (Australian Dollars)
What it will be used for: Gaming and School Work and also looking for something that will last.
I would prefer if it has windows 7 professional as OEM.

Can anyone help me out here?

Also will have this laptop hooked up to my TV so don't worry about screens lol I got that covered.

What will you be doing in school with it?

I would suggest a Lenovo, the X220 in fact, for its promising long battery life. Dunno how expensive it is down there, though.

90% of recent laptops since 2009 had 7 on it by standard. I'm not to sure about Aussie sites or prices. I'll ask Soul to post in here.

As long as you get an ASUS, perhaps, that has good specs, you aught to get a swell system. As for your gaming, you want a dedicated card.

Well it won't actually go to school lol its against our rules. However I will do homework and assignments on it. As for windows 7 already being prebuilt I know that! I wanted Professional as OEM though because most consumer PC's come with Home Premium windows 7 OEM I don't want to have to buy an Anytime windows activation key as well as the laptop.

I want access to the GPE. I would like to use the Group Policy Editor as I will be using this in my work experience in the holidays so I need a PC to learn it on.

I would recommend the Sony Vaio EC Series Laptop. Which would meet all your requirements of gaming and for schooling purpose. Most importantly it is less than the specified budget.

$949?? Are you kidding me mate? Okay guys I am changing the budget to MAX $800.

Mum and I had a chat and she won't spend any more than 800 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom