Looking for a good gaming laptop

I dont know MSI gonna service your good or not, Yes it has good configuration in cheap price, but i think your should choose some thing good brand like HP, toshiba, Acer etc. No offence mate but some of my friends used MSI notebooks and they are disappointed on MSI. Mate check this out Toshiba Tecra, You might like this one. It hasIntel Core i7 i7-620M 2.66 GHz - Charcoal Black - 1366 x 768 WXGA Display - 6 GB RAM - 128 GB SSD - DVD-Writer - NVIDIA Graphics Card - Bluetooth - Finger Print Reader - Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate. Toshiba Tecra PTME3U-01401F 14" LED Notebook

That laptop is 2 generations old, has a low res screen, an old GPU (doesn't even list the model) that presumably won't be able to game well, if at all. Oh, and that's a business notebook. To the OP, that MSI is a gaming laptop, no matter what others tell you. It has cooling designed to deal with the added heat of gaming, and it's a bit bigger than normal laptops to give those components a little bit of room. Don't worry too much about heat.

THanks for your feedback guys but I actually just got the Samsung NP700Z7C-S01US. A friend brought it from America and it is a wonderful machine. Thanks a lot once again, and if anyone is looking for a good laptop out there, I highly recommend this Samsung NP700Z7C-S01US, the only drawback is it's HDD which can easily be replaced by an SSD (which is what I did). Highly recommend this laptop!

Ideally, must have a very good 2Gb video card, HD screen, 6-8Gb RAM, 750Gb HDD, pref thin too - but maybe can't have everything?

Anyway, if you must have a laptop, recommended brands are Sager, MSi and ASUS. Don't go to Alienware. There are so many problems with them that are so stupid that it makes you wonder how incompetent the people building them are. These problems include things like EPS and ATX power not being plugged in.

Back
Top Bottom