Little ol' lady from AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGOUSO

Beta member
Hi, I'm just trying to find the info to tech my Sony laptop PCK-K23. Biggest problem is running out of space C drive and trying to figure out how to repartition it bigger without losing everything.... help anyone! I looked at the laptop list of topics but there are so many and I can only sit at the computer for a limited time. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
Thanks

G'day, welcome to the forums.

Firstly, I would be trying to clean up what is on C drive. I use programs like CyberScrub purely for the fact that in clears all my cached files. You will be amazed on what windows does not delete.

Program that i used for changing hard drive partition sizes is Partition Magic. Please not that partition magic does not work on Windows Vista. However Vista does have it's own partitioning resizing tool, but they are not as good as Partition Magic.

However before playing around with any partitions, make sure have your hard drive plugged in. Back up again thing that is important. Make sure you have your laptop's recovery CD/DVD handy just incase some thing bad was to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom