Laptop worth fixing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshuaJay

Troll Patrol
My buddy, who isn't too bright, bought a new laptop just cause his old one got a virus. He was actually planning on throwing it out until I saw it and inquired.

It's one of those small Accer Notebooks, it runs Vista.. I'm pretty sure it's basically a web/email/school netbook, nothing special about it.

He offered it to me for like $20.. So I was thinking I could either wipe the HD or just try to get rid of the virus and resell it.

It also needs a charger, is the only thing, and I'm not sure how much they usually run.

Worth fixing up?

On the laptop/netbook, it says the model number. Unless he somehow removed it.

Aspire
Aspire® One 751h
Aspire® One 721
Aspire® One 532h
Aspire® One P531h
Aspire® One 531h
Aspire® One D250
Aspire® One D150

He didn't remove it, I just have to go over there today at some point and take a look.

It's one of those Accer 16" ones, nothing special.

16"? Yes, it is worth cleaning up, even if you have to buy a charger for it. In fact, I may know someone who will buy it if it is cheap enough.

16"? Yes, it is worth cleaning up, even if you have to buy a charger for it. In fact, I may know someone who will buy it if it is cheap enough.

I'll PM when I know more Trotter.

It would be easier for me to sell it as is if they wanted to pick up the charger, the price would be even cheaper.

OK. I will be the one fixing it, so I will be the one getting a charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom