laptop wont load windows 7??

Markos4

Solid State Member
Guys please help me, a friend of mine gave me his laptop because he was going to throw it away because of this problem. First of all, win7 wont load as soon as it tries to itll restart,well no more cause i disabled the automatic restart,so now it shows me the blue screen telling me to check every thing, drivers,video card, hard drive,etc. I tried to get in on safe mode and all the other options in that menu but they didnt work. It wont let me go to repair pc or WINre because as soon as i choose the repair pc, the screen goes black . I've check the RAM,hard drive already by using the HP tools by pressing f2. So i know theyre good. I hope you guys can help me

Post the STOP code as well as the parameters next to the STOP code. Also if a driver is mentioned below the STOP code (would be SOMETHING.SYS).

Also, download the ISO matching the x64 version of Windows the product key sticker is for, and then either burn it to a disc or use Microsoft's USB tool to make a bootable flash drive (Microsoft Store):

[Legal Download: Windows 7 with SP1, 13 languages

Or if you don't care about any of the data on the laptop, you could get the matching ISO from the link like I said, burn it to a disc, and just reformat the laptop (make sure the key on the bottom of the laptop is readable BEFORE doing this).

STOP: 0x0000001E ... thats the first part,do you want me to post the numbers on parenthesis too? and yes i do care about the data and i dont think my pc is able to boot from usb drive cause i dont know how to get to the bios settings.

but is the laptop going to boot from the cd? because i cant access the bios settings.

pls guys tell me how to access the bios, i tried all the f keys but they dont see to take me to the bios settings :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
STOP: 0x0000001E ... thats the first part,do you want me to post the numbers on parenthesis too? and yes i do care about the data and i dont think my pc is able to boot from usb drive cause i dont know how to get to the bios settings.
Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (Windows Debuggers)

Yes, I will need the information in parentheses as well to figure out what the issue is.

but is the laptop going to boot from the cd? because i cant access the bios settings.

pls guys tell me how to access the bios, i tried all the f keys but they dont see to take me to the bios settings :'(

F12 is usually a temp boot menu that you can use to select the boot device (such as disc or USB).

Post the brand/model of your laptop and we can look it up on exactly which keys you need to press.

Also, patience mate - this isn't our primary job ;).

parameter1: 0xffffffffc0000005,
parameter 2: 0xfffffa80072bba3b,
parameter 3: 0x0,
parameter 4: 0x18
my laptop is a hp pavilion g6 1d73us. it comes with an i3 2.3 ghz cpu and windows 7.. haha thanks carnageX , the anxiety of knowing what the problem is , its killing me though haha .

0x1E with parameter 0xC0000005: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
A memory access violation occurred. (Parameter 4 of the bug check is the address that the driver attempted to access.)

So it sounds like it's either a RAM issue or a driver issue.

What happens when you try to boot into Safe Mode?

when i boot into safe mode it does the same thing. the hard drive is fine, i plugged it in my desktop,right now im trying to see what i can do maybe run chkdsk i dont know. btw i cant download drivers because my phone internet sucks and i got my home internet disconnected last week . darn it. haha im screwed.

when i boot into safe mode it does the same thing. the hard drive is fine, i plugged it in my desktop,right now im trying to see what i can do maybe run chkdsk i dont know. btw i cant download drivers because my phone internet sucks and i got my home internet disconnected last week . darn it. haha im screwed.

I was talking about RAM, not the HDD ;).

Well, if you plugged it into your desktop you can at least backup any important files from it onto your desktop.

Then you could just wipe the drive and get it working that way.

If you want to do that though, you'll need to get a Win7 disc so that you can reinstall. Unless you have the recovery discs for it. You could also see if the HDD that came with it has a recovery partition that you can access through the recovery menu and reinstall Windows that way.

Back
Top Bottom