laptop shuts down when booted up a Windows 7 installer

blackrose14344

Beta member
I wanted to reformat my laptop using a 64-bit windows 7 professional DVD, but everytime I boot it up after the installer loads and before it reaches the Installation GUI it automatically shuts down. I tried booting up my Kaspersky original CD since it has this Rescue Tools but as soon as it reaches the GUI of my laptop shuts down. The reason I wanted to reformat my laptop was because a Trojan named " JS:ScriptIP-inf" infiltrated my laptop and after changing my antivirus to kaspersky internet security 2013 my laptop just became too slow that my commonly used programs and games now takes so much time before it could open.

My laptop is an MSI CX420, Core i5, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, ATI Mobility Radeon 5470 with 1GB dedicated memory.

Hope someone could help me and thanks in advance ^^

Looks like you're still infected with malware. Now that you cannot boot it, you're next best option is to pull out your drive and slave your plug it as usb drive to be available for scanning. Now that you have it installed on other computer then you'll have to run rkill, malwarebytes and avast to delete the virus or malware.

If you are booting from a CD/DVD then any malware on your hdd shouldn't be able to get control to be able to do anything unless the CD/DVD you are booting from is infected. I suspect you have a hardware problem such as the cpu overheating.

Back
Top Bottom