Which laptop should I pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of those seem very well priced to me. I think you could do better for a grand. Are you using any coupons or anything? Try these, you can get a better computer for less.

» Dell Coupon Codes & Dell Computer Coupons

Save $400 on all Inspironâ„¢ notebook purchases over $1299 (before tax, fees, shipping & handling) in Dell Home.
For this offer, enter Dell Coupon Code: SDK3J937B23KTK

Save $200 on all Inspiron notebook purchases over $899 (before tax, fees, shipping & handling) in Dell Home.
For this offer, enter Dell Coupon Code: 2G81689?4FMXFC

Some other good coupons on that site, too, if you must go Dell.

Yeah, I couldn't find any coupons. I knew Dell did them, that $400 off one is awesome. I can configure a $1400-1500 Inspiron 1420 and get it for the same price as the quoted ones above! :)
Of course, I'll need to sell this dang laptop before Jan. 31st which isn't looking too likely. I know Dell will have more coupons, but this is a pretty good deal right now.

Anybody know of any coupons for the XPS machines? I like that the upgraded LCD screen on the XPS 1530 can get 1680x1050 :)

I would stray away from all three, intergrated graphics is garbage. Even if not gaming, the overall sytem runs smoother with a dedicated video card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom