Laptop Screen Shakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartb

Solid State Member
Hello, a friend of mine recently has had a problem with her laptop. The actual display shakes unless the screen is held down on a certain angle.

I believe that it could be the cable connecting the laptop to the screen is loose, but ive never worked with a laptop so I might be way off base. Anyone have any idea as to what it could be, and how it could be fixed?

Thanks in advance

So this means, the screen needs to be at a certain angle before it stops shaking? Have you checked to see if it might be the cable you were talking about, or something loose? Is she moving the laptop around when it's shaking?

No, I have not checked cables because I dont have the laptop with me, and I dont even know if laptops have cables connecting the screen that can be unplugged. Im kind of a laptop noob, I have never even opened one, nor have I ever owned one.

there is cables in the laptop that may get loose, there is generally a ribbon cable that connects to the actual LCD and to the computer and there is also a part of the ribbon which connects to an inverter board. LCD removal is not that hard you just have to be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom