Laptop Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

insane84722

In Runtime
This latop is new and connected wirelessly to the internet with a perfect signal. The problem is that it doesn't always load webpages i'm trying to goto. On average, when I start using the laptop after awhile, about 7/10 times it won't load a webpage. After using it for awhile, that drops, sometimes, to around 5/10 times. I get some error such as page not found, try again later, etc. I've tried several browsers and webpages, it makes no difference. I have to sit there hitting refresh until it decided to load.

If this is a wireless issue, going wired really isnt an option in this case, I need it to be wireless. Does anyone have any advice on what to try? All drivers, software, windows are up to date. Thanks.

Toshiba L505d-S5983

Go to tools, internet options, advanced, reset. This will reset your browser to the factory default settings - which will determine if this is an addon or possible malware that is causing the issue.

If that doesn't work then open the command prompt and type:
ping google.com -t

This will do a constant ping of google until you stop the commant by pressing:
control enter

These test should determine if you have an ISP issue on your hands or a possible infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom