Laptop Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasquez

Beta member
Hi there.
I am in the process of searching for a laptop to play the latest games on. Since my desktop has bitten the dust after 8 years of hard gaming use.

I have never had a laptop before so i dont know much about them in terms of gaming and their reliability / power.

I have spent the last 3 weeks shopping around, reading reviews, going to retailers on the street, reseaching on the internet. But to my avail i am still clueless which laptop to buy.

Basically im looking for a laptop which can play the latest PC games, that is reliable, has a 17" screen and wont blow up after the 1 year warrenty has expired (ive heard alot of this happening, especcially with Dells?)

Anyways i have come to the conclusion that i am going to buy this laptop, it's pretty much the cheapest i can get it.

Toshiba Notebook PSK3FE-00U00REN - BHS Direct

Ive heard toshibas are reliable, im not at all bothered how it looks aesthetically, just how it performs and lasts me. Since im forking out quite alot of money.

I was just wandering what you people thought in terms of this laptop. Will it be a good buy for gaming? Will it play WoW Cataclysm when it comes out? Will it play CoD WaW?
And most of all, will it be reliable and not burn out after the 1 year warrenty?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel :)

Welcome to TF!

That laptop you picked is a good one. I have trust in Toshibas. They do have little problems now and then, but that comes with any laptop. Fixable, though.

That should play the latest games, with the Radeon 5650. Do watch your temps, though. It can get pretty hot, and causing it to crash. You can always lower the settings in a game to tone down your temps.

thanks for your reply.
I was just looking for someone with more knowledge than me in the subject of laptops to either conclude that this would be a good buy or tell me that its crap and im crazy.

Ill therefore purchase this when i get paid next thursday, woop woop, cannae wait to get back online and gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom