Laptop fps issue / 100% GPU usage / need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should have cropped it in paint. But I can make it out.

Your CPU is waaaay too hot. Get yourself a laptop cooler. 70C should be the highest you CPU gets. Yes, it can go higher, but you are endangering your system.

I will definately go ahead and do that, do you think its the reason my laptop has the fps lagg? im kinda feeling like it is but your the one who knows what hes talking about, ide value your opinion over mine

http://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-C...?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1330801951&sr=1-11

im thinking about buying this one, ide have it in on monday and it seems good for gaming, and its not too expencive. i trust amazon more then ebay too ^^. Would this be a decent buy? i have an hour and 40 minutes to decide

also i have like a 17in laptop im pretty sure so would this work?

Should be fine with a 17".

Well, that is your CPU running slower to help dissipate the heat. So it does make sense.

Thank you for all the help mindovermaster :) im searching around right now for the right cooling pad, turns out the one i had just linked actually has a defective fan that makes noise, people say you can fix it yourself but its not worth the hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom