Laptop Financing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjv19

Solid State Member
I need a laptop for school this year and i was wondering what stores or sites will finance a laptop, let you pay monthly without having to be 18. Because the one i really had my eyes on was a Dell Insperon 1720, the price was somewhere around $1300 (originally around $1600) with coupons and discounts and the specs were pretty impressive for the price. the problem is these coupons and discounts will expire next week sometime but Mainly i was looking for 2gigs ram and 256MB NVIDIA ®GeForce™8600M GT or equivalent graphics card. the site does not offer financing unless you are 18 and with a credit card.. i know some stores offer their own line of credit like Future Shop where you don't need to be 18 but no laptops on their site compared from what i saw. I was reading some threads and got the idea to look into a Dell Outlet store but the closest one is 2 hours away.. with school and everything my savings have gone down the drain haha i have about 800$ right now and my parents are not very techy people so they will not let me use their bank accounts or credit card..

Does anyone have any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom