which laptop do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

enahj

Beta member
Hi to all!

just wanna ask if which of the laptops would you prefer, i'm planning to buy one but have a tight budget so i think i'll settle with these for now...
Compaq Presario C793TU;
Acer Aspire 4715-4A1G12Mi;
Toshiba Satellite L40-A503;
Acer Aspire 2920Z-3AO508Mi;
Compaq Presario C794TU...

all are of almost same specs and price, but going with quality which of those do you think is better? for basic purposes not that more on business or advanced user... :confused:

Hello,

I would say Acer. They have come on strong recently with their laptops and have quickly made a great name for themselves in the laptop market.

Cheers,
Mak

Hello enahj,

Glad to be of help. Here is a review a friend wrote up recently of his Acer laptop purchase. Read thru that to get some insiders look on how they feel of the Acer laptops.

Asus F8Sg-4P001C - InfoByte Forums

Cheers,
Mak

Yes after realizing that it was Acer nto Asus. I would say Toshiba...

Sorry. I was a Homer Simpson on this one. My bad....

ok thanks again! Acer just did a good job of enhancing the interface/appearance/layout of the laptop....which is really eye-catching compared to Compaq and Toshiba which still has the dull features (color,layout,over-all design)...

last one, which do you prefer? Windows XP or Windows Vista Starter Kit(can only handle a max of 3 programs, that can be opened at the same time.)

which is more convenient and compatible with almost all software as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom