which laptop to choose?

You're right that on a specs level they're fairly much the same. The only difference is that the Toshiba has 2GB more RAM and it's not entirely certain what type of HD Intel graphics card is in the Toshiba.

It comes down to what you're going to do with it. If you're looking to do some gaming on the laptop then neither of these will be very strong gaming computers due to the lower-leveled graphics cards.

However, if you're merely looking for a light gaming laptop then either or would do the trick. I'm pretty comfortable with HP computers -- I've owned more than 3 of them. They're fairly good computers, but as I was doing my research for buying a new laptop I discovered that HP is actually one of the worst in hardware because it has the most malfunctions in the first 2 years.

Toshiba and Asus were the top two brands, but I should also note that the numbers weren't extremely different. In all honesty, I would go with the Toshiba because it's cheaper and it has more RAM memory. Though you should also go to a store that sells laptops and toy around with some Toshiba and HP computers to see whose layout/design you prefer.

Back
Top Bottom