Laptop can't connect to internet because of Miracast

Isaiah Smith

Beta member
Ok so here is my problem I just bought a new laptop and when I go to connect to the internet it says that my PC doesn't support Miracast and that it can't work wirelessly so it can't connect to the internet.I did go and look up solutions but it's only for TV i don't need to connect my laptop with my TV I just want to connect it with my internet.I have aswell a computer that is in another room and the router is plugged into that computer and the wire for the router is in that wall.I already had a laptop and when I was setting up Windows 10 an option popped to connect with an internet connection but with this one no that was not the case.Im not sure is it maybe because I have a pirated version of Windows or whatever I just know that the last laptop i had didn't have any problems connecting to the internet with a valid Windows now that i got this one it can't connect to the internet because of Miracast with a pirated Windows.Again i don't know if the Windows is the problem it self but its just weird how this laptop can't connect to the internet and the last one had no problems.

Thank you in advance.:)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Irrelevant. Even if that's true (big assumption on your part), they're not asking for support on pirated software. And if they did, we'd give them the same answer I just gave you - get a legit version of the software, and your problems might go away.

Back
Top Bottom