Laptop buying suggestions cordially invited
I'm looking for some advice on buying a laptop - one that uses a Windows operating system. I'm prepared to spend about £700 on it.
The intended uses of the laptop are:
1. Word processing - writing essays etc - and using other office products like Powerpoint or Excel.
2. Web surfing, social media, Skype etc.
3. Watching videos, movies, DVDs.
4. Listening to music.
5. Playing video games, but fairly undemanding ones, such as the original Command and Conquer or Football Manager 2013.
6. Finally, the smaller and sleeker the better, but, where possible, without sacrificing speed or power.
That's really about it. For about £700, what laptop would you say best meets my needs?
Thanks in advance.