Laptop with best stock cooling system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robs227

Beta member
Hi everyone,

I realize you can buy cooling pads and install additional fans in some cases, but is there a laptop manufacture that makes laptop with cool as a primary focus not for gaming, but for general performance and longevity (lifespan)?

In a world that is yearning for paper thin, wafery laptops that perform suboptimally and have shorter life spans by virtue of higher temperatures, I'd like to find one that has plenty of extra breathing room, even if it takes up extra space. One with couple cushions of airs with some gnarly built in fans?

Asus makes great laptops, and haven't heard too much of them overheating, or being too hot. A laptop's temperature is more effected by the amount of ventilation more than the amount of fans.

Just avoid any gaming laptop with a plastic enclosure.
Brand that i would be going for would be MSI or Asus as they normally provide a metal enclosure to help bleed off the heat. Plus they are backed with a 2 year warranty. This is showing the manufacturer's faith in the product.

And finally you can purchase laptop cooling pads. I recomend the Thermaltake Xsoft Cooling Pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom