Is this laptop able to run games?

ASPWLF

Beta member
I have this laptop specs

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c04372331

Someone said it can run dirt 3

It can't even run rocket league on lowest settings.......

I've tried restoring to factory settings too????

It will be able to run most on lower settings. My nephew has an HP lappy with an A10 and he plays BF4 and Fallout 4 on it in windowed mode.

Yeah it should but it don't i have the same specs as that list and it can't run any games on low yet it has a R5 Graphics Card ffs lots of laptops don't have the mm they just have integrated so idk I eve formatted it so

The R5 is integrated as it is part of the APU itself, 4 CPU cores and 2 GPU.

I believe Laptop is not the kind of thing to run games. If you love games then play it with other devices than laptop.

I have Asus Q524UQ gaming laptop. Its really awesome and slim laptop. I have been Asus Q524UQ laptop for the gaming purpose and never disappointed. I have personally played most of the parts of COD and Battlefield online and it seems to run smoothly without any hiccups. A friend suggested me this site where I can buy the gaming laptop under $1000 anyone looking for buy laptop for gaming purpose. I would highly recommend to consider the configuration, make a comparison with other relevant laptops, try to find out the reviews of the specific laptop before finalizing your purchase.

Perhaps the Hp laptop will do better , I often play games on my HP laptop,It doesn't crash or other problems like other laptops. even working on it for a long time, as well as there are some tips can help user to solve some problems of laptop login

Perhaps the Hp laptop will do better , I often play games on my HP laptop,It doesn't crash or other problems like other laptops. even working on it for a long time, as well as there are some tips can help user to solve some problems of laptop login

So it is your solution ?

Back
Top Bottom