Laptop for 2000-2200 Euro

gmiliq

Beta member
Hey, I am not great with computers so I've thought it's best to ask for an oppionon someone who knows the topic much better than I do.

How much money I am willing to spend on new Laptop: 1500 pounds / 2000-2200 euro

Usage:
I am a Poker Professional I want to be able to play at around 20 poker rooms with program that use mysql to track my hands, with program to resize and scan table all the time, 4 converting programs, another one tracking, music and some other stuff that helps me to play. Also I want to be able to use two additional virtual machines at the same time.

I am playing at 2 screens right now (Laptop + 2nd Screen) but ability to play at third one would be pretty cool.

I am traveling around the world so unfortuantely desktop won't work.

I use my Laptop only for work. I won't use it for playing in newest games on full details with super high graphic qualitty.

What I have to have
32gb Ram, 24 would probably would work but right now I am having a lot of problems with adding additional memory. Even thought I have slots it doesn't work. Laptop see it but it don't use it and on windows 8 I am not able to change anything in BIOS.
Very good Processor – Stuff I use doesn't take a lot of memory BUT I use plenty of them and it acumulate
SSD 256GB – I have it on my current Laptop and I could switch but I want to have everything Preinstaled. I am tiered of wasting my time daily on trying to fix my Laptop.
PreInstaled Windows – It has to work well, I am willing to spend a lot of money on Laptop only because I want something that will work perfect. No memory crashes, no fighting with drivers, no wasting my time on stuff that are less important
Ability to plug in two additional screens – I don't care that much are those two HDMI (if it's possible) or one HMDI and one VGA I want to have abilitty to plug in two
Very good internet card – I need to have perfect internet connection, every internet disconection costs me a lot of money. I am willing to pay much more for perfect card that

What is nice to have
Good Laptop Screen – I spend a lot of the time in front of Laptop. I always have 2nd Screen with me that is pretty good but it would be nice to have good screen as well. I work many hours in front of my Laptop and I want something that doesn't eyes that much....

Quality higher than Full HD – I am willing to pay more for this but I need to know how much more. Not in Laptop Screen but in Pluged in Computer Screen

What I think I don't need

Good Graphic Card – I don't play computer games

I really apretiate any help.

This seems to fit your requirements and budget, Asus are a reputable brand although I haven't seen any reviews on this specific model.

Ports are:
1 x VGA port/Mini D-sub 15-pin for external monitor
1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert
1 x Thunderbolt port
4 x USB 3.0 port(s)
1 x SD card reader
1 x Microphone-in jack
1 x Headphone-out jack (SPDIF)
1 x HDMI

So you may need a USB-to-DVI or USB-to-VGA adapter for the second monitor, I can't recall if you can use VGA and HDMI outputs at the same time, I think it's one or the other.

G751JY-T7117H | Asus G751JY Core i7 24GB 1TB 256GB SSD 17.3 inch Full HD NVIDIA GTX980 Gaming Laptop - Laptops Direct

So you may need a USB-to-DVI or USB-to-VGA adapter for the second monitor, I can't recall if you can use VGA and HDMI outputs at the same time, I think it's one or the other.

You can do HDMI/VGA at the same time on that one since the card supports it (a GTX 980m :O).

Back
Top Bottom