keep getting blue screen error

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so every now and than get the blue screen error sometimes it take 3 or so trys to get into windows, dose this mean i have a bad virus that will eventuly take over or dose it just need a reformate. im on windows XP home edton SP2. thanks

BSOD can mean anything you need to press f8 when at the windows gui and turn off restart after error. Then write down the error code and tell us BSOD can be anything really normally its ram related if it has just suddenly started occuring. If its a hardware issue then reformatting will not solve it.

BSOD can mean anything you need to press f8 when at the windows gui and turn off restart after error. Then write down the error code and tell us BSOD can be anything really normally its ram related if it has just suddenly started occuring. If its a hardware issue then reformatting will not solve it.

oh no it wont be ram on this computer i havent changed nor touched anything on the inside of it. it only just happened, next time it happens i'll write down every thing it sas on it and let you know.

RAM can just die..... nothing lives forever and just because it worked a week ago doesnt mean it will work a week later. Once you tell me the error then I will be able to tell you whats wrong rather then an educated guess

i got the error this morning, here it is.

STOP COOOO21A [FATA SYSTEM ERROR]

THE WINDOWS LOG IN PROCESS TERMINATED UNEXPETEDLY WITH A STATUS O
THE SYSTEM HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN

hope this helps guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom