Just bought a Toshiba Satellite E105-S1602. Good move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ablaye

In Runtime
I just bought a Toshiba Satellite E105-S1602. You can view the laptop at Toshiba Satellite® E105-S1602 Laptops
Does anyone own this laptop? If so, are you pleased with it? Any drawback with this laptop?
It cost me quite some money and I want to make sure that I didn't make a mistake by buying it.

Toshiba normally make good laptops. However I tend to go more for the Satellite Pro or Tecra Range as the build is a better quality.

Thanks. I should have looked at a Satellite Pro. The laptop I got has cheesy sound. And I can't return it to Best Buy as they charge a restocking fee.

I just bought a brand new M505 series Toshiba Satellite 3 days ago for $579 (had a thread about it under Netbook run photoshop or Illustrator). Most of the spec is the same as your E105 series except for the CPU. Mine was AMD Turion X2. I'm loving it.

I'm not sure how much you bought yours but on that link its almost double what I paid for my M505 so that gives you an idea...

Rest of the spec for the M505:
4 gigs of RAM
ATI Radeon 3100 GPU
320 gigs Harddrive
14'' widescreen
VISTA Hom Pre.
5.5LBS

Edit: Just noticed you wrote a post on my thread :)
The M505 handles Adobe Master Collection CS3 with no problem. Lighting fast with no issues.

you can actually bring it back without a restocking fee....i use best buy all the time

here is what i learned from being in Canada and America - you complain enough, you get what you want

back to the laptop

the processor is what makes the comp so good......i know it is a higher end cpu, thus the price

i bought a gateway md7311h, with similar specs, cept for the cpu, which is a penitum duo t3200

I am pretty sure your computer runs faster than mine

why not just buy a usb sound card adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom