Just bought a laptop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
with dsl you should just be able to plug in the ethernet and it will automatically work itself out.

how are you liking vista? and what are your laptop specs?

with dsl you should just be able to plug in the ethernet and it will automatically work itself out.

how are you liking vista? and what are your laptop specs?

ya i figured it out i seem to have forgot my password from my isp so i will just call tmrw.

I do like vista imo its cleaner and cooler looking, Heres the specs of my laptop

Amd athlon 64 x2 TK 55 1.8ghz
Nvidia Geforce 7000M
1 GB DDR2
120 GB HDD

runs vista pretty well im very impressed for what i paid for it.

how much did you pay for it?

i have a toshiba with a tl-52 (1.6ghz) ati 1200xpress, 2gb ddr2 (upgraded from 1) and a 150gb hdd, and i really like vista on it, its nice on the laptop, got vista runing on my gaming rig now too, just a lot nicer looking then xp. and i only paid 550 for my laptop :D

how much did you pay for it?

i have a toshiba with a tl-52 (1.6ghz) ati 1200xpress, 2gb ddr2 (upgraded from 1) and a 150gb hdd, and i really like vista on it, its nice on the laptop, got vista runing on my gaming rig now too, just a lot nicer looking then xp. and i only paid 550 for my laptop :D
i paid 550 also from walmart, i would maybe like to upgrade the ram but its fine for now

i would say don't even think about chilling with 512 lol, prices are so low on ddr2 that it makes sense to just grab 2gb worth of ram, and there's a definite performance increase with vista from 1 to 2gb.

also nice price on that :D

i would say don't even think about chilling with 512 lol, prices are so low on ddr2 that it makes sense to just grab 2gb worth of ram, and there's a definite performance increase with vista from 1 to 2gb.

also nice price on that :D

ya mine has 1 gb i wouldnt have settled for a 512mb thats just a joke now a days.

yeah wayyy back when, when you had to use PC ram, 512mb was the bomb. now we got people running x64 bragging about 16gb+ and all that.....

i think i will wait. my laptop is maxed out, so maybe after i get some money ill get a better laptop with an amd, so i can have both an amd and intel lappy, and have one (amd) for gaming and one (intel) for school work and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom