installed XP on lappy and wireless doesnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvarg

Solid State Member
so i wiped everything off my laptop and installed windows XP and now the wireless connector built in my laptop doesnt work and my lappy doesnt recognize the device at all.

any way I can make this built in devise to work? or for my lappy to recognize it?

thank you in advance

Re: downloaded XP on lappy and wireless doesnt work.

what laptop do you have and have you downloaded the drivers for the wireless nic for the companies website?

AMD athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor TK-53 1.71 GHz, 960 MB of RAM.

and only downloaded anything that came off the Recovery disc.

cant seem to connect to the internet with my USB cord hooked up to my wireless-G PCI adapter, which connects to my laptop, and I dont get how to set up the internet connection, I try everything it tells me, but I dont know, any way to make the connection to my adapter work?

(my computer is completely blank atm and my brother who usually does all this for me is on a road trip atm, so sorry about this)

cant, laptop wont connect to internet.

I just need to know how to set up the internet connection through a LAN line. or that thing you hook up to your laptop from the Modem >.>

ya, im a retard.

you should be able to connect a network cable from your router into the ethernet port on the laptop.

You can download the drivers on another computer and move them via a usb drive or burn them to cd as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom