I need help buying a laptop...

mysteryx

Beta member
I'm looking for a gaming laptop and I've came accross this ad on sulit.com...
And here's the link

Hardcore MSI 2nd Gen i5 Gaming Laptop 9GB Video Card 16GB RAM Philippines - 10595922

Here's the specs...

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2nd Gen i5 Sandy Bridge
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Memory: 16384 MB
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Card name: ATI Radeon Mobility 6470
Total Video Card Memory: 8913 MB GDDR3
Battery: Excelent Condition! can last 2 hours!
Smoothness: 98% Smooth!!!

Is this worth it?
Or kinda unbelievable coz 8GB is the highest RAM in laptops I see in malls and the video card memory
and is unbelievable high coz all I see in laptops is 1GB or 2GB...

Personally, I don't like buying secondhand, because sometime people leave out the details. 16 GB of RAM is certainly doable, most just come standard with 8GB. Keep in mind too, most laptops that aren't "gaming" laptops have lower memory because most end users don't need a lot of RAM to check email and browse facebook.

What's your budget, and do you have to buy local or can you go international? I assume your in P.I., but some places will ship there...

16GB ram is doable (2x8GB) but those sticks are pretty expensive right now for laptops, the graphics aren't that good, but not bad...

Have you looked at the Dell outlet area for the alienware series? most of there M17X (R2/R3) series are pretty damn good, but almost double what your paying from your link price.

But the big one is... what's your budget?

I know in philippine country it is too much for us to purchased such gadgets like this one .. for 25k php its roughly 700$ .. thats op bro .. since it is a 2nd hand computer and the detailed specs is quite good but except the battery .. you might wanna visit Abenson Mall and check out their laptop's that is on sale.. here in philippines i recommend you geta desktop computer since you will use it for gaming..

Back
Top Bottom