i have a couple questions about my acer aspire netbook.

Exiled_Greenman

Beta member
First question:
Would it do more harm than good for me to overclock my processor? Acer Aspire One Netbook w/ Windows 7 starter

Second Question:
I have a theme setup for Google Chrome but the center of the picture is in the bottom right hand corner of the window. Is there a way to fix this? My screen resolution is at its highest. 1024 x 600

If there isn't a way to fix it I'm not worried to much about it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Nope, you can't overclock the processor at all (unless there's something special about the laptop. I've never seen a laptop that's been unlocked in any way)

I don't know anything about the Chrome themes since I've never used one, so you'll have to wait for someone else to answer :tongue:

Also, welcome to the forums!

Overclocking: same as what iFargle said.

Chrome Theme: could you post a screenshot of what you mean?
Do you mean the background of the theme is off-center? It's most likely because the theme is using a high-res picture, and you're only at 1024x600 resolution, so it's just moving the picture off center. You'd have to talk to the theme developer to put out a low-res version, most likely. I haven't had any issues like that with any themes I've used with Chrome, but then again I'm also running at 1920x1080.

Back
Top Bottom