Hp Pavilion dv6 1210-sa - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Laptops and Notebooks
Old 11-30-2012, 11:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Virgin Techie
Default Hp Pavilion dv6 1210-sa

Now the problem is i have a laptop Hp Pavilion dv6 1210-sa.specs here: Product Specifications HP Pavilion dv6-1210sa Entertainment Notebook PC | HP® Support and i mostly use it for gaming and Movies.I have changed to win 7 64-bit.now the problem is that whenever my processor power management is at maximum at 100% my laptop freezes when playin games and rarely when seeing a movie.i have tried getting the bios batery out (i read that on another page) still nothing can yo help me plz.i have a cooler and i use it always.i ve had some problems with my laptop charger but i have fixed it and there has not been a problem do you think tha charger has to do with it.(p.s i use my laptop without the battery)
renis1235 is offline   Reply With Quote