How's this laptop for gaming? - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Laptops and Notebooks
Closed Thread
Old 07-22-2011, 06:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Resident Nightowl
Default Re: How's this laptop for gaming?

the current one you have might actually be faster. it is clocked higher.

Old 07-27-2011, 03:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Re: How's this laptop for gaming?

yeah, but i'm told the clocking diff is very small and won't notice much difference. but that the difference between the Sandy Bridge CPU and the one in the 6426 would be much more noticeable.

well ****. i had thought had a good return policy, which on paper it sounds like it is. but after researching it seems like they are very strict and make ya jump thru many hoops to return something. from reviews and comments i've read, it sounds like i could send it back and the return gets rejected. then i get charged for shipping both ways AND i get the laptop back lol. so maybe i should just hang onto the 6426. would the Sandy Bridge make much of a difference in what we'd use it for (wife typing documents and spread sheets, and me gaming)?

Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On