Help me Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xThe_Unknownx

Solid State Member
The other night I was laying on my bed with my laptop on my chest, I was using it,but Then I fell asleep without putting down on the side of me or somewhere safe.

A couple minutes later I jump up due to a loud bang, That bang was my computer hitting the hardwood floor. :( Yes, I can still get on it,but Only if I keep the Power Adapter plugged in.

The worse part is my Power Adapter is a piece of crap, and Won't work unless I pull it a certain way. And I have to hold it in that position or my whole computer will shut-down on me without any hesitation or pop-up.

Has anyone ever had this problem before? and Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Please and Thank-you,
xThe Unknownx

Did work with just the battery before? It could have dropped on the power jack when it fell. The laptop would have to be opened to assess the damage. The prongs that connect the battery to the laptop probably took a hit too.

The worst possible scenario is the power jack is done for, which would mean either someone with great soldering skills and a new jack, or a whole new mobo. It could however just be slightly out of place and not connecting properly. Either way, you'll have to open it up or have someone open it up.

Did work with just the battery before?

Yes, It did work with just the battery before it fell.

It could however just be slightly out of place and not connecting properly. Either way, you'll have to open it up or have someone open it up.

I hope this is the case,because I can easily find somebody to do it for me.

Thank-you both so much for the help,
xThe Unknownx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom