Help me find a gaming laptop under $1100

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightingBird

In Runtime
My current gaming laptop might be toast. Its posting then rebooting endlessly. All of the research I have done shows the motherboard is toast. So I'll be calling the manufacturer tomorrow but it is three years old.

So I am looking for a good gaming laptop. Something with a good graphics card, dual core or better, good amount of ram, nice hard drive space, and preferably 17 inches or more but I'll take a 15 for something really nice.

So help me out. My current one could run pretty much anything like the star craft beta, command and conquer 4, Sims 3, and many other recent games.

I'm trying to get something nice.

getting dual gfx solution under 1800 in a laptop is almost impossible now getting it with a qualitie build and a decent cooling that won't let your mobo and gpu get toast IS impossible

getting dual gfx solution under 1800 in a laptop is almost impossible now getting it with a qualitie build and a decent cooling that won't let your mobo and gpu get toast IS impossible

You are right about a quad core but I've been shown a good amount of gaming laptops under 1k on several other tech forums I visit. You can even get a alienware mx15, one of the new versions for only $1100 or so. Its 15 inches sadly though.

Gaming laptops are normally very heavy. Yes, you can carry them to lanparties and such. If you are just gaming at home, you can get a desktop and a netbook.

I'm just worried about your back :lol:

Gaming laptops are normally very heavy. Yes, you can carry them to lanparties and such. If you are just gaming at home, you can get a desktop and a netbook.

I'm just worried about your back :lol:

Ha my back? I'm in pretty good shape and I've had gaming laptop's for years. Maybe that's the difference between you an I. You stick with your desktops and Ill stick with laptops ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom