Help! Which laptop is best for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippytheroo

Beta member
Hi,

I'm thinking about getting a new laptop soon. I've done some snooping and found three laptops I like:

XPS 15z Laptop Details | Dell Australia

Configure - Apple Store (Australia)

VPCSB16FG : S Series : VAIOâ„¢ Notebooks & Computers : Sony Australia

HP Pavilion dv6-4000 Entertainment Notebook PC series specifications - HP Home & Home Office products

The few dollars in between their prices doesn't bother me. I just want to know which one is the best value for money out of them, or which is the best performer, because I really don't know much about hardware. And I don't care that the Mac is a different operating system either; I can work with both. I do a lot of work on programs like Photoshop and Illustrator, and I do a lot of stuff on the net.

I would first look at the XPS. Just because it has 8GB RAM and a good gfx. If you, however, don't like it for one reason or another, get the Sony. It, again has a good dedicated card.

I would first look at the XPS. Just because it has 8GB RAM and a good gfx. If you, however, don't like it for one reason or another, get the Sony. It, again has a good dedicated card.

Thanks, that's really helped :) I posted this on another forum as well, and they recommended the Mac because of my design work. Why is the Dell or the Vaio better than the Mac, or vice versa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom