Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyyy

Beta member
Hello, I need help, I leave my computer in a cold room in my house, which I won't be doing it anymore. Just am tired when I get home from work and just put it on the floor and head into the warmth.

I like to start my computer in safe mode, but the other day it went past the screen to start it and I got mad... and I turned it off with out letting my comp fully load I just shut it off which I know wasn't a bright idea.

It was loading slow getting into safe mode with networking so I kept turning it off thinking it wasn't working, finally I let it go and I got on and was on for about 20 mins and just then it I got a blue error message your computer is about to crash, but we put this message here to prevent it from crashing... if this is your first time seeing this proceed to shut off and restart your computer if not then do something, I forgot now.

so I turned my laptop off and back on, and it gave me a black screen, so I turned it off again and back on like 4 times and got the same thing over and over. I got upset so I called Microsoft and Gateway neither could help, I let it rest for a bit and turned it back on and it worked. I thought it was over with, but then today I went to turn it on again, and it gave me the same black screen, I felt it, and it was really cold... I was like what the crap... so I called Microsoft again and still no help, but after the phone call it worked.

Also my laptop mouse is red on the bottom, the first times I turned it on and the black screen came up, my laptop didn't light up red... as if it wasn't on at all.. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom