Graphics issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbshocker

Beta member
today i got a dv9700 laptop i bought used and i am starting to have probems with it where im stuck in normal resolution and 256color, where i go to device manager my display adapter shows my graphics card with a yellow symbol and when i right click on it and go to properties it says code 43
get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

i have also noticed that if the loading screen for windows 7 or like the bios screen when u first turn on your computer, if they are all messed up looking, then the desktop when it loads will be fine and working correctly, but if those starter screens are normal, then when the desktop screen loads up it looks like the pictures above.

I would look at getting the drivers updated. Might want to look at firmware, too.

Don't double post. Use the edit button.

where woud i look to try to update the firmware, i have aready updated the drivers but it still seems to do it sometimes, but right now since last night it has been working fine.

You could try the manufacturers site for a better driver or maybe they have a work-around solution for the problem.

this is what happens when you buy used :p

Windows does not have a "download driver solution pack". Just go to the manufacturer. There should be drivers/firmware there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom