got a max of 650$ - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Laptops and Notebooks
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 03-09-2008, 07:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Mod Emeritus
 
b1gapl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 13,044
Default Re: got a max of 650$

It's ok. The laptops listed earlier in this thread, are around $50 cheaper, and have a better graphics chip. The thing that your bro's has on the other two, is a bigger hard drive space, and wireless n.
__________________

__________________


3770K | ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 | DDR3-1600 16GB | CORSAIR 650D | CORSAIR HX 850W | CORSAIR H100 | SOUND BLASTER Z | ASROCK EXTREME4 GEN3

b1gapl is offline  
Old 03-09-2008, 02:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
krazy Techie
 
krazyq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 8,059
Default Re: got a max of 650$

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gapl View Post
It's ok. The laptops listed earlier in this thread, are around $50 cheaper, and have a better graphics chip. The thing that your bro's has on the other two, is a bigger hard drive space, and wireless n.
well its an hp and its a prettty new laptop.
its actuallly 899 with $200 rebates(which i hate most about it)

im still surprised how the x3100 is better...i always thought that was an old intgrtd card....hmm

well my bro also got the accidental damage warranty so after 2 years, he will accidentaly damage it and get to buy a $900 laptop again.
__________________

__________________
Intel Core i5-4670K
ASRock Z97 Anniversary
8 GB G.SKILL Ripjaws
MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
Sandisk Ultra II 960GB + Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + 2TB + 1TB WD Black
Samsung Note 8
2TB White PS4 Pro, PS3, Switch & New 3DS XL
65" LG OLED C7P
BenQ 27" XL2720Z
krazyq is offline  
Old 03-09-2008, 02:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mod Emeritus
 
b1gapl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 13,044
Default Re: got a max of 650$

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyq View Post
well its an hp and its a prettty new laptop.
its actuallly 899 with $200 rebates(which i hate most about it)

im still surprised how the x3100 is better...i always thought that was an old intgrtd card....hmm

well my bro also got the accidental damage warranty so after 2 years, he will accidentaly damage it and get to buy a $900 laptop again.
lol...That's an interesting idea.

Maybe you thought it was the 3100 that was old. Or 3000.
__________________


3770K | ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 | DDR3-1600 16GB | CORSAIR 650D | CORSAIR HX 850W | CORSAIR H100 | SOUND BLASTER Z | ASROCK EXTREME4 GEN3

b1gapl is offline  
Old 03-09-2008, 02:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
krazy Techie
 
krazyq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 8,059
Default Re: got a max of 650$

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gapl View Post
lol...That's an interesting idea.

Maybe you thought it was the 3100 that was old. Or 3000.
hmmm.
idk..
i thought those x3100 were out for a long long long time...
hmmm...well as long as basic games run fine on his, hes ok with it.
__________________

__________________
Intel Core i5-4670K
ASRock Z97 Anniversary
8 GB G.SKILL Ripjaws
MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
Sandisk Ultra II 960GB + Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + 2TB + 1TB WD Black
Samsung Note 8
2TB White PS4 Pro, PS3, Switch & New 3DS XL
65" LG OLED C7P
BenQ 27" XL2720Z
krazyq is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to find max voltage cpu can handle the_tai Overclocking and Modding 0 02-28-2008 01:46 AM
AR MAX Codelist Updates tdm546s Sony Playstation 0 11-14-2007 04:23 PM
AR MAX Codelist Updates tdm546s General Gaming 0 11-14-2007 04:10 PM
Need to locate drivers for Option GT MAX 3.6 Express Blizzard596 Microsoft Windows and Software 2 11-04-2007 12:41 AM
Uber-hacker Max Vision misses the killswitch Osiris Viruses, Spyware and Malware 1 09-19-2007 03:16 PM



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.